Publication of the six more recent reports approved by the AESAN Scientific Committee
Publica: Agencia Española Seguridad alimentaria y Nutrición
Fecha: 21 febrero 2023
Sección: Seguridad Alimentaria
Se han publicado en ingles los 6 últimos informes aprobados por el Comité Científico de la AESAN.
The six more recent reports approved by the AESAN Scientific Committee are now available in English. These documents are courtesy translations from the original ones published in Spanish in the journal Revista del Comité Científico de la AESAN Nº 36.
- Report on sustainable dietary and physical activity recommendations for the Spanish population.
- Report on the safe use of two aqueous solutions of hydrogen peroxide, acetic acid and peracetic acid as processing aid for bacterial disinfection of plums, cherries and pears washing water at processing plants.
- Report on the risk assessment of inadequate intake of antioxidant minerals (metals) in food supplements that can lead to prooxidant effects: copper, manganese, selenium and zinc.
- Report on the prospection of chemical hazards of interest in food safety in Spain-2.
- Report on the prospection of biological hazards of interest in food safety in Spain-2.
- Report on the determination of the date of minimum durability for frozen meat in retail establishments.
These reports can be downloaded in English by clicking the following link: Food Safety/Risk Assessment/Scientific Committee/Reports/All Reports.
You can find more information about the AESAN Scientific Committee on our web page
Scientific Committee Journal No 36